Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blast From the Past


As 2009 comes to a close and I review my trading and writing for the last year, I find myself rather pleased. This site has provided a creative outlet where I can share my market related thoughts and educate not only you all but myself. I've thoroughly enjoyed drumming up content day to day for you folks to mull over and wish to thank you for your readership and participation in the comments section. As we all prepare for the new year, I've compiled a list of the Top Ten Posts of 2009 based on unique page views.


In addition to today's Top Ten list, I also plan to construct a list of my top ten favorite posts for 2009.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,

I encourage you to follow this way, posting your thoughts and educating in a plain fashion.

I've enjoyed learning from your blog and I hope to go on next year.


Thank you very much and Happy new year !

Siull

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Thanks for Posting the top 10. It's nice to see what other people have been interested in. You have a great blog and I enjoy ready every post. It has definitely helped my trading skills!

Thanks for sharing with us! Your posts are helpful. You're straight forward and come across as one honestly trying to help others by sharing your knowledge. THANKS! Have a great new year - and keep the posts coming. I, for one, appreciate them!

Tyler Craig said...

Siull & Rob,

Thanks for both of your kind words. I'll keep the quality content rolling!

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Remarkable take on the market.